Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Week 7 EOC: The pitch

I am looking at the Mercedes-Benz CLS550 for my final project. I choose Mercedes-Benz because I will be purchasing a vehicle later this year and have begun looking at different Mercedes. This Benz in specific I found today. What caught my attention was the slick four-door coupe look it has. I've been a fan of this look since I was much younger. Doing further research, I found out this car can be completely customized from the inside out. I mean who doesn't want silk beige/espresso semi-aniline leather upholstery? I didn't even mention the different wood trims you can select from.

Taking a look under the hood you'll find a 4.7L Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded V-8 engine ready to roar. With all this power you would normally think of all the gas you'll be burning through, but believe it or not you'll be ranging from 17 miles per gallon to 25! With the size of the tank you can cruise the highway over 500 miles.

Power and a sexy body isn't what you're looking for? Then check out the amazing feature that you can get with this Benz. You have your navigation system and HD satellite radio, in-dash CD player, in-dash memory card slot, auxiliary input jack, and even Bluetooth interface for hands-free calling. Some more great features include an audio theft deterrent to prevent the theft of your vehicle, voice activation, and even a 10 Gb internal memory. All around this car has everything I or anyone else could ever need or even want.

No comments:

Post a Comment